1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Te310r shock removal.

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by RB7, Jan 26, 2017.

1. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    The manual says to remove rear shock by taking off the rear half of the bike. I know this is not the easy way and it's easier to take it out the opening in the swing arm (out the bottom). How do you get to the the top shock bolt on the left side of the bike? What's the trick? The right side is easy to get to especially if you lift the fuel tank a bit and take off the side panels. Suggestions? Thanks.
  2. vmxwinn Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR500,CR430,XC430,OR250,WR400,TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    To many to list
  3. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    Thanks. This info is helpful, but I'm just asking how to remove the top shock bolt. I have good access to the right side of the bolt, but no easy access to the nut on the left. Is the left nut welded in place? It felt like it needed a wrench put on it to keep it from spinning but I can't get a wrench in there cuz there's so much crap in the way.
  4. rastechPL Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 '12
    Just checked out In my 2012 and it is fairly easy to do. Just need a 14 mm longer socket if this what you are asking about.

20170127_193738.jpg
  5. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Yeh big arse T bar should get it on an angle. I thought the hole was too small to fit the shock reservoir out? I normally jus leave chain on n remove swingarm