1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Te250 power up?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Chris-Carroll, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Chris-Carroll Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te250
    Hey guys I just bought a new 2012 te250 and they didn't come with the power up kit that year. I was wondering what I can do to remove the o2 sense or. Can I just unplug it and put a bolt in the whole or what?
  2. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Best talk with Halls and order the proper kit. Lot's to do to power it up the right way. There is a jumper that goes to the electrical socket for the O2 sensor and a threaded cap to seal the sensor hole. Air filter mod, cat converter removal, charcoal canister removal and TPS reset. There is more but best to get with a quality dealer to talk about your options.
  3. Chris-Carroll Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te250
    Ok thank you very much I appreciate all the help
  4. Indorider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TZM, Suzuki RGR (2 smokers)
    Or get a Powercommander/autotune setup. I'm running one on my '10 250 and the thing screams. Rode a buddy's the other day (and he rode mine) with just the normal powerup. After 3 minutes I wanted my bike back. He wanted to trade bikes forever!
  5. Chris-Carroll Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te250
    Hahaha ok man I appreciate it, I just bought mine so I'm gonna baby it through break in then look at my options so I have all winter to tinker with haha
  6. shanes_husky Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te250 2012
    I have no idea if mine has had the power up mods. What's the easiest way to tell?
  7. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Look for this on the mid pipe
    image.jpg
    Also, check the air filter cage. It should be the bare minimum of plastic to hold a air filter.

If you have a txc injector/ECU then you'll have a green one if not it's yellow. Look just above where I took the picture it's where the air intake meets the engine. All you can see is the colored plastic part.