Te 630 (2011) Obd Bluetooth

Discussion in '610/630' started by HorAnd, Mar 29, 2021.

1. HorAnd Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE630
    Hi all,

Has anyone tried to connect to ECU with a bluetooth OBD adaptor and app Torque?
    They don't see each other (BT OBD adaptor works fine with my car).
    Is there any trick or ECU is only communicating with iBeat software.
    The only option I need is to read fault codes.

I have the 6 pin OBD2 adaptor with this pinout:
    [IMG]

Thanks for the help!
  2. HorAnd Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE630
  3. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have not heard of anyone being able to make this type of connection work. I have only have only seen and used the hardwire version. See this thread http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/the-ibeat-thread.44621/ for all the information you will need. Ibeat is the only way to communicate with the ECU.
  4. HorAnd Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE630
    Thank you for the info, than I give up trying.
    I have a mini VCI J2534 OBD2 USB cable, originally made for Toyota.
    Do you know if it would work with iBeat or need special cable (I saw in a post someone used J1850) to connect?
    I need to install virtual machine to have 32bit Windows and I don't want to waste time if it would not work with the cable I have.

Thank you.
  5. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am no expert on Ibeat. I am an original owner from 2011 and only got my Ibeat set up running last fall. I went with the Lonelec cables that are linked in the thread, mainly because it was cheap and easy. I used an old Asus net book I had around to run the Ibeat. People have used a 32 bit Windows with virtual. Theoretically the bluetooth should work but not sure how easy it would be. Good luck with the project.
  6. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS