1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

te 449 error codes

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by MotoXotica, Jun 27, 2011.

1. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

anyone had error codes that stay displayed on their te 449 dash.any one know what E41E could mean?thanx,dan
  2. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Too little Red Plastic! Just messing with ya Dan. I immediately thought of that beautiful white clad example you posted a little while ago!
  3. Allan Briscoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310R 2013 FE250 2019
    Other Motorcycles:
    DT250D Yz125K IT 250 J
    Dan I think the code you see is the softeware version number for the dash the same code comes up on my 2011 TE310 and on my mates 449 it should go once the engine is running. As far as I can work out from the manual I have is the dash will just come up with "fail" when there is a problem. I hope this hepls.
  4. CARL REHATCHEK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    That is right on the dash readout on code E41E "E" stands for ENDURO.. I believe the SM's are seeing "S" as the letter.. Chow, Carl
  5. javadog Husqvarna
    A Class

I had the word fail come up a few times in the beginning.Im pretty sure it was about my riding skills :D
    Motosportz likes this.
  6. little_twin Husqvarna
    A Class

My TE449 will flash fail every once in a while. Usually when the bike starts getting hot.
  7. Racer Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449 '11
    Hey guys

Any more on this?

I took out my new TE449 for its maiden ride today and I noticed when I started it up it come up 'Fail'...rode well without problems....kept riding then it came good with another start up then stopped again and fail...then when I got her off the trailer it was fine then turn off then on, fail...now it stays fine of Race Map II...

Any ideas?
  8. Chook Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi all
    I have have only ridden my new 449 once and it flashed up the fail code as well, turned out to be a blown fuse linked to the indicators and head light.
    Replaced the fuse and havent seen it again.
    Buggers me!
  9. Racer Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449 '11
    I have since realised if I leave the ignition on when I ride I do not have a problem the whole day. If I stop for say more than 4-5mins I turn it off and never have a problem re firing....who knows...it hauls ass this Husky...just like my whipper snipper!