1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Te 250 Side Stand (kick Stand)

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by cruddles, Jan 22, 2020.

1. cruddles Husqvarna
    AA Class

Can anybody recommend a replacement side stand for my bike - a 2008 TE250. The current stand looks like it's been modified and botched and provides no stability at all - the bike is on the brink of tipping over even when on a nice flat surface. Looking for something that inspires a little more confidence!
  2. Feroz Khan Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2006
    i am india ad just bought a TE 250 2006 model which i believe is not very different from the 2008 model. i am in the process of rebuilding the bike and mine came without any side stand so i have decided i will make one for my bike. india is blessed as far as customization is concerned as you can make and repair a lot of things here. i will make one shortly and post a pic here for you to see. if you wish to share any ideas please go ahead. cheers!
    DC950 likes this.
  3. Blair-CA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE-310R
    I have a 2014 TE310R and the previous owner took the kickstand off and didn't have it anymore. I want to reinstall one. I can't find any aftermarket ones that will fit. I did find the original part number from the parts manual for my year and motosport.com claims they have it in stock. For reference my part number is 8000H0233. I just enter the part number into their search bar and it comes right up. Your model is probably similar but check your parts manual for the exact number. I haven't ordered mine yet but plan to do so. Let me know if you find anything. Hope this helps.
  4. DC950 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 640 ADV, Aprilia Dorsoduro 900
    I look forward to seeing what you came up with. Mine fell off years ago and I only found the stand itself, no plate or springs. Not a big deal in TN but definitely s problem in southern NM. I have a friend coming out to ride the desert for the first time in 2 weeks and she is going to need one. I have to figure out something.
  5. Feroz Khan Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2006
    Hi Cruddles...the bike i bought was not in a very good condition so i am in the process of rebuilding the all that needs fixing. i have started with the engine and had to jmport all the parts which include the 250 bore kit from athena and connecting rod from prox. today i should be firing the engine and by sunday i will be with the guy to make the stand. will keep you posted.
  6. Feroz Khan Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2006
    for sure.. i will send you pics of what i make..i have also seen a stand on aliexpress for about $50.
  7. Feroz Khan Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2006
    which country are you from? the stand is available on ktmpartspro and aliexpress. i will share images and details of what i make.
  8. Guy McInnis Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yahmaha wr 250 r
    How did you make out with the stand? I have a 2013 310 and the stock stand is useless! I am very interested to see what you come up with
  9. OregonDave Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2000 WR 360: 2008 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TTR 125

Were you able to find a side stand? I can't find an OEM side stand for those years (2008-2012) anywhere! I'm not against cutting, welding and modifying an after market stand but I don't know what to even start with, short of buying and returning until I find one that I can make work.
  10. GrooveThang Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE
    Try to see if the SWM side stand will work. I’m betting it will or will be close