Tank Shroud Bolt Part Number

Discussion in '610/630' started by HuskyBrutha, Dec 9, 2020.

1. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250
    Hi All

I am having difficulty locating spare bolts that fasten the shrouds to the tank.
    The bolts ( as per the sample in the picture below ) are really a combined bolt and bush.

Does anybody know the part number of these bolts or where I can source them. ?

I have tried www.ShoptItalHusky.com (formerly HuskyParts.com) and Husqvarna but no luck.

The problem is that the Husqvarna Parts List (as per the picture below) and the SVM Motorcycles Parts List ( the SVM RS300 R and RS500 R use the identical bolts on their tank shrouds ) both show the part as a separate bolt and bush, i.e. two part numbers. Husqvarna is unable to supply these two part numbers and I think the reason is that in reality they don't exist because in reality there is only one combined part which does not appear on the parts list

Attached Files:

2. willie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Halls Husky is a good source for parts.
  3. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250
    Thanks Willie I will look them up.
  4. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The bolts will depend on the year and model, some are shouldered bolts and some have the bushing separate. Also husky used 5mm and 6mm bolts depending on year and model.
  5. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250
    Looks like from 2010 at least it was all shouldered bolts as was on my 510 and 630's. Even SWM uses shouldered bolts. But all parts lists show bolt + bushing.:banghead:
  6. willie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    HuskyBrutha and Rotax_655 like this.
  7. HuskyBrutha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM630
    Other Motorcycles:
    690 R, 500 EXC, XR250