Tail end wiring help

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by Renee, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Renee Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Nil
    Hello
    I am from Australia andI have picked up a 2011 TE 310 Husq. I have been riding it on private property but now it is time to set it up for NSW road rego. The fellow i bought the bike of gave me the factory lighting/ rego kit which was only missing the factory tail light so I have since bought a 3 wire universal tail light.
    Now ill warn now that I have scarce wiring experience however I understand the basics. My main problem is the rear end wiring. I have found only one 6 plug socket under the seat to connect the 9 wires coming from the rear indicators/plate light and tail light. Not to mention the plugs and sockets appear to be both female ends. Not only that the wires are not long enough from say the factory indicators to this 6 plug socket so I am convinced something is missing potentially from the factory tail light i dont have?
    Some pics are attached. Please help IMG_4224.JPG IMG_4231.JPG IMG_4224.JPG IMG_4231.JPG IMG_4230.JPG IMG_4225.JPG
  2. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)