Taboc Camaligbato Cebu Racing - May 2015

Discussion in 'Other places' started by ray_ray, May 15, 2015.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Friday - May 15th

Doing alot of guessing here on this race but I think it is a week from this Sunday ... Anyway, its bone dry ... It's a sand course in several places; then back to hard packed stuff ... That sand might can be an edge ...

Track might be finished with soft berms ;0) ... Might have to plow into a couple tomorrow..

Just a few pics and short video for now ... I was thinking my tire would be ok there but too worn out ... I was spinning too much out of the corners and on the jump faces so I'm putting on a better tire for tomorrow ... Worn but has some stuff let ... Starcross Michelin - 19"

Here's a couple pics ...
    101_3200.JPG
    010 TC250

101_3199.JPG 101_3198.JPG

I'm alot better with this version of the track ... Safer and there are a couple of the doubles I gotta uncork one on and a couple long table tops ...

--
    Pretty weak attempt here ...trying a different tire tomorrow ... I could have got more straight off the berm but it would have been too much of an exercise of feathering due to the rear tire so ... just stayed on the outside track the rest of the day ..

View: https://youtu.be/QhUZ6QTLlv0
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Got a little reprieve on the time before the next race and it will be in June now ... When out today with different rear tire and a ~shower on the track and the biked hooked up little better but until a new tire is mounted, my bike will be at a disadvantage ...

Here's the back side jump and the large triple type jump on the outside lanes ... I'll do the couple inside doubles I can clear later ... This is just jump takeOff and landing stuff ... I'll worry about corner speed later or as needed today for speed for clearing the receiver ramp ... Not a big speed guy in this way .... I'm usually seat-bouncing and on the throttle ..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VaWzKpbkH0

The first jump after that left-hand, sand corner.. Is really cool... Jump face is too tall for me see over till I start up the ramp ... It's a short run-up from turn to the jump base so it is either carry speed around the berm or get some power to the ground ... Corner also allows an inside or outside line ..

--

Here's a look at the finish-line jump and that huge berm and flat left-hander... this section might or might not exist in the next race ... Either way, its ok with me as a practice thing on my dirt bike.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxF_13u88ww

--

Lot of work left here for me on using the correct riding technique if I'm gonna finish any racing here in the top 5 ... A sfar as the bike, dropped 10cc oil from each fork and the bike did feel a little softer on the bad-landing I seem to keep doing and will drop another 10cc each side ...