SWM 630 spotted

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Flynn, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Flynn Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Hi saw an SWM 630 here in south east England over the weekend...it's holiday season so it might have been from Europe.

Anyway it looked pretty huge, definitely bigger than a KTM 690 which is nice, it sure had a lot of road presence to it. The colour scheme looked better in person, from the online pictures it looks kinda old fashioned and washed out to me, but in person it looked brighter and newer.

From what I read of the reviews though, seems too soft. I want something a bit more aggressive than that.

My 610 is falling apart at the seams so this is probably gonna be it's second and last season with me, so I am looking for a replacement.

Probably gonna get a street bike (I like the look of the Kawi zx9r) for a few months to see if I like it or not then back on a dual sport so I am looking for potential replacements.

I normally buy second hand but the SWMs are a tempting price on finance and since I've got a full time job earlier this year it is a possibility.

But the switch gear of my 610 leaves me disappointed and another few years on something with floppy leavers and cheap switchgear isn't very appealing!