Still no Husky Factory Supported Race Team out west for 2012

Discussion in 'Racing' started by ajaxauto, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Desertyucca Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511 & TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    DR650, IT490 a few others.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Good luck Nic, Win big. :thumbsup:
  3. Riksha Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thats it ... I'm going to go look at the new KTMs. Orange is a great color pumpkin pie is awesome

Thanks Nic its been fun, go Team Green
  4. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Well lets be honest....

What sells bikes is TV time...How much TV time does Ty's team get...ummm zero

Sad truth about racing NHAH and D37 is nobody beyond the western knows that Nick was kicking butt...not a sole....

You race a GNCC you have a dang show on 30 times a week that you have a chance to see a Husky on...

You can OA a NHAH and there is 200 people at the finish...all waiting on the their boyfriend in 150th to come in....

Go to a GNCC and you have mud flees out there cheering guys on, helping out of mud ruts, hell you have 500 guys that raced earlier or the day before out there watching...
    water racer and robertaccio like this.
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

its frickin lame.. so basiclly lets keep relying on "on any sunday" to keep selling the bikes for us is what it looks like their stance is on the majority of the race programs currently.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    more like they hope the loyal customers like us will promote the brand for free. It is a tough game right now. I agree with racemx904 above, the GNCC gets the most exposure and thats where they are concentrating what little effort they are doing on I guess.
  7. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Money is tight... Surely if the Nhah wanted to they would be on racer tv... Not near as easy but doable.... Only 15 minutes of video in a episode... Then they could sell ads people would know they exist and see they do great... Hell the biggest part of the population is outside the reach of nhah while every Spode in the us knows mullins and borich.... You guys should be emailing Nhah complaining....
  8. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hell hire John dowd or nick wey...
  9. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    I don't see any races on TV except SX and MX. Not available for me. So by the logic that TV sells, then I didn't buy the two Huskies I own.
  10. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Not the for every person obviously... But 99% of people it matters... That's why 99% of the bikes sold are one of the big five... Some dude that rides a couple times a year at Perris doesn't know husky makes bikes still... Sad fact if it isn't in a rag, Mx,sx, or tv they don't know that nick burson won a usdr race....
  11. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

totally right there, and as far as gettin to see the huskies on tv i have my direct tv package maxed out so i can get 1 or 2 channels that shows occasional motocross racing (and not the best coverage either)...not everyone is willing to fork out that money especially nowdays trust me i ask the question why i do it everytime i pay the damn bill myself :banghead:
  12. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

me too.. The wife has a cow when the bill comes... Mav TV shows the GNCCs and I'm doing the same damn thing..
  13. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I really like my two Husqvarnas and I will enthusiastically continue to ride them whether they have a factory team racing in the desert or not.
  14. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

oh ill still proudly ride mine and continue to support my local dealer for sure...just venting some
  15. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    It could be that they have an idea where their return on investment is. They sponsor the British Enduro Championships and are very involved with the 125cc market in Europe and England also. Big with the Juniors class im' told in WEC Enduro's CH Husky is big stuff, my read is that they feel Fred Andrews is the best exposure with the Enduro scene although little acorns to mighty Oaks grow. It is a shame that Nic wasn't takin better care of and i would like to know Zip-Ty's reason's for not going on with their involvement. We have quite a series here every summer so it will be interesting how many choose the Husky brand. Big Sky XC $10,000.00 prize loot; also a national H&H. It's going to be a good yr. for Husky, Nic would do very well in the NEPG series on a 250ccWR so maybe it will happen.