1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Starting issues

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by d0m3n, May 4, 2019.

1. d0m3n Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 125 2008 and TE 310 2014
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki kx 80
    Hey guys, I have some issues starting a TE310 2014. With the e-starter it starts normally (but only with the idle button out, same when hot), at max I have to hold the button for 2 seconds. With the kickstarter you have to kick it like crazy, without stopping to get it to start. A year and a half ago I posted here that I had trouble with the bike stalling when pulling in the clutch and that was solved with tps adjustment and with a new coil. Before that it started in one kick so I suspect it could be the tps. Now the starter broke again and I would like to have kickstart back.

The problem with that is that the 2 dealers in my vicinity never worked on these old Huskies, only on the new KTM ones, so they don't really have experience fixing these issues, one even suggested changing the entire throttle body. Does anyone have any instructions or things I should tell them so they fix it? Or is it possible that there is something else wrong with the bike? Again, the issues started when the tps was adjusted.