1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Spring Break

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by Husq.fleet, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Husq.fleet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Disclaimer: I haven't looked at the worlds weather before posting this. If you are still under 6' of snow, ice, monsoons or "other" forgive me.:excuseme:

Spring break for most of the country so who's riding? and were? Thought it would be a good thread as we, 10yr. old daughter and I are loaded up to do some riding in this first weather break. Any first rides for the "winters projects"?
  2. highdez1981430cr Husqvarna
    AA Class

70 degrees today here in Yucca Valley,Ca. today!

Going on a dual sport ride down to Palm Springs (1 hour away off road) where it will be 85 degrees.

Sounds like a few cold ones will be in order. :cheers: :thumbsup:
  3. oldhuskychuck Husqvarna
    A Class

gawd am i sick of the weather, Springtime in Co, sux bigtime..our opening trials even was put off 2 times do to snow,,now its mud and muck...really, i dont mind the snow, its the mud, and goo that im sick of..ready for the 70,s common summer..
    i have bikes to build darnit...
  4. Husq.fleet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Suppose to be in mid-sixties here today. Daughter, 10 is loading up to go to local ORV track. Went to the woods the other day, couldnt stand it and had to "try it". Main roads were ok, logging roads were muck then 2-3ft snow in shade. Got 5 miles from truck and shut 84 WR250 off to help daughter through snow, went to kick it and no kicker? Luckily its a easy starter. Actuall found kicker in road not far from truck. Bad thing was kicker pawl got into kicker gear so I'm going through clutch and "stuff" while I'm in there. :thumbsup:
  5. Hwy Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '86 510TX / '90 250WXE / '87 510TE
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04 KTM 525MXC / '91 KTM 300DXC
    Suppose to rain in the dez on Wed 3/31 and Thursday 4/1.
    Heading to Lucern Valley, CA. for wet play in the desert next week.
    Traction galore for the big bore Husky's.
  6. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

That sounds ultra-sweet! :thumbsup:

WoodsChick