1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Source For Te 449 Stator

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by andrewj750, Jul 29, 2020.

1. andrewj750 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    I am in need of a replacement stator for my TE 449. The stator was badly mangled during another case of flywheel bolts backing out into the unit. I am afraid it may not be rebuildable.

I have called my local Husqvarna dealer, two other BMW dealers (with the G450X part number), Italhusky, and other online parts distributors. All have come back with the same answer that this part is unavailable and discontinued. I have also searched ebay for a used replacement. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to source the stator for a TE 449?
  2. Bioman2016 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 Kawasaki KFX50
    Check out Hall’s cycles. When I needed the brake light for my bike everyone else said it was discontinued and they had one in stock.
  3. johan333 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te449
    You can also try giving Ty Davis @ ZipTy racing a call as I know he has stockpiled some stuff for Huskys. 760-244-7028
  4. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
  5. Sjiefke Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna 510 SMR '10
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki ZX6R '07
    Part is unavailable according to their website... Do you have connections to this company since you are posting it in every topic?

I don't know your location, but this second-hand one is for sale in Germany; https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...te-tc-449-511-bmw-g-450-x/1541604760-306-7151
    Maybe these guys can help you as well. I don't know if they will ship, if you do not have anything to return; https://www.carmo.nl/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2654&language=fr
  6. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
    No not at all just try to help is that a problem ?
    Sjiefke likes this.
  7. Freackyyy Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMR 511

@andrewj750 Did you find anything meanwhile? I have the same problem, it's my second time... but don't want to waste 600+ euro on it :(
  8. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
  9. Freackyyy Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMR 511
  10. KMP Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes :)
    Does the 449 use the 511 stator? If so, I'm parting out my TE511 so (obviously) have a stator for sale.
  11. Muresan Alex Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE 449
    Hello ... I have the same problem with my motorcycle, Husqvarna TE 449 ... tell me how you solved the problem of the destroyed stator ... I have another chance to repair the load, or my motorcycle is scrap metal ... :(
  12. Muresan Alex Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE 449
    The manufacturer no longer manufactures the part... :(
  13. Riggers79 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TXT300
    View attachment 104549 View attachment 104550

Hi Everyone. I am new to this site but just thought I would weigh in on this conversation.

Just acquired my 1st Husky (2011 TC449) for a great price and was told "it has no spark, probably just needs a coil". After reading all your posts and doing all the basic checks, I ran the multi over the stator and found some weird readings. Think I may have found the problem.

In the process of sourcing a new stator but they really are as rare as rocking horse s#*t. Have been searching local sites and some of the above mentioned but cannot find one, has anyone got any further suggestions?

It looks like the bolts came loose and chewed this up so will need to change out those as well. Has anyone got any pics of what the flywheel should look like internally?
  14. Bioman2016 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 Kawasaki KFX50
    This is what my fly wheel looked like with the oem bolts. I took the pic before changing the bolts to prevent the flywheel issue. As for parts, the same stator is used in the te449, te511, and bmw g450x. Hope it helps

Attached Files:

Riggers79 likes this.
  15. Riggers79 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TXT300
    Thanks mate, very handy advice. Hey stupid question, the black ring at the base is completely missing from mine, i am guessing that is important yeah?