Sold my TR650 Terra, bought a 2011 TE630

Discussion in '610/630' started by M-Coupe99, Mar 23, 2015.

1. M-Coupe99 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 FE 501S
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW S1000RR
    Had been thinking about switching bikes for a little while. The TR650 was just too heavy for off-road travel for me (I'm 5'7" & about 145 lbs), and I didn't plan on doing any longer road trips / adventure touring, so I picked up a 2011 TE630 today. Only had a little over 4,900 miles and appeared to be in pretty good running condition. Prior (& original) owner had the single exhaust conversion and fueling / map revision performed by a dealer in Oregon. Looking forward to hitting the unpaved roads and trails this spring and summer.

[IMG]
    BobPS and LAHuskyrider like this.
  2. mekanik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Welcome to the TE world! I Wish that I could pick up a second 630 like the one you just purchased. They can be an awesome bike when setup right.
  3. BobPS Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Monster 795
    Nice bike you have there M-Coupe99 :thumbsup:
  4. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    Your gonna' love it!
  5. MattyG Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR250X
    I made the exact same switch 1 year ago. Have been very happy with the 630. After a week, it will feel just as good on the road (for trips under 50 miles), and off road there is no comparison.

...only issue is now I'm thinking about switching to a new FE501s. Those sure look sweet. 630 is probably the perfect bike for me, I just always want a bike I don't have.