SoCal Husky Riders Perris Mon Aug 25 PM ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Aug 24, 2008.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Here goes another attempt to get some Husky's out to Perris MX Raceway

Vet night $20 Great track.... best Vet track in SoCal ... running neck and neck with Milestone MX

Easy to get to. Great layout.... 5 or 6 nice tables a couple of easier doubles, great berms fast track and great for a Husky!

I'll be there at 6:00 pm riding until closing at 9:00 P.M. riding with my group of guys.....

Lighting is amazing..... better than a college football field lighting......

No Pros/ No kids under 30!
    T
  2. BCVisin Husqvarna
    AA Class

So sad....I'm only 22. I live in Temecula. Should be a fun time!
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    keep on puttin it out T,,its just a tough one on week night from the san diego zone,,,,been getting alot of local riding in however and am holding fast to getting entered into the sept SRA GP with a whole crew from here,,,up one class this time. R
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    ps that is the first race i have ever won,,,
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    So what do they call that - vintage riders class?
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    good one,,,,,i dare say most of us are vintage,,,,,,,,,,or even antique class riders !
  7. HuskyT Moderator

Vets and above 30 We had 29 to 71 last night !

Is 71 Vintage.....?

Saw a lot of guys out there.... even two guys who were riding Transworld MX 450F's who "borrowed" some Husky tools from me and gave me the thumbs up on the electric start..... mind you they also were tripling over me later on the track but all is good....

Very impressed with how Perris Vet night is very open to everybody and is just a lot og good guys out having fun.

GOt to ride a brand new KTM450XCW owned by Steve Morefield , a guy that races in the ISDE in Europe..... He placed Silver in Chile I believe and only finished five days in Poland.......I met him for the first time last night when he came over to check out my Husky, stated what great bikes they are and offered up his brand new KTM for a few quick laps!

Rode from 6:20 until lights out at 9:00 p.m. for the last hour my group was the only five bikes on the track.......

Another great night ride....!

T