sneak peek

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Been testing this out for a couple of weeks now and thought I would share. This is still a proto, so is very rough around the edges so please excuse the ugliness of this one. Production versions will be much nicer looking. We are also working on the stator/ignition side cover right now. We should be introducing them both in the next couple of months.

husky pics 011.JPG

husky pics 012.JPG
  2. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Looks good nice work
  3. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    IMO, the oil line guard is too short. It should be twice as tall, perhaps anchoring into a bolt hole for the cover right behind it.
  4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    a couple of pics of the ignition cover. I don't have any solid release date on these just yet as we are currently in the middle of a massive run of clutch and ignition covers for 250/300 2 strokes and 250-510 4 strokes.
    husky pics 035.JPG
    husky pics 036.JPG

husky pics 039.JPG
  5. everfree Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    86 430AE (2), 88 430AE, 87 430WR (2)
    Other Motorcycles:
    87 250 XC, 87 430 CR, '17 GG 300
    Anything you guys make that fits a 2012 TE310 I'm interested in and I have some of your cool bits already. But I have a nice skid plate that provides good lower coverage... still, my upper oil line is exposed. That feels like a weak point. If you could solve that one nicely that would be something. I know others have tried.
    Thanks for supporting us Husky riders.
    Dave
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    To me, it would make some sense to have the "7602 Racing" a bit more readable from farther away, I can barely read it in the close up pictures.
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Been thinking up designs for a long time now. Still nothing that I am happy with.

These are just prototypes. Logo is engraved in with the cnc just for fun.
    Coffee likes this.
  8. Mike Rotella Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
    Where can I get that swingarm decal?
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    One of the major graphics companies offers them now. Cant remember exactly which one it is though as i got mine from a fellow ch member who had them made.
  10. Robert Gulden Husqvarna
    A Class

I have wanted to ask for years now...please tell me about your avatar.I really enjoy it every time!
    kx3089 likes this.
  11. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    I got them from the CH member when he had them made. DECAL Works has them and I was told they made the original CH run. The ones I got from DW look just like the originals.
  12. Mike Rotella Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310R
  13. espeemack Husqvarna
    AA Class

Are these deeper than stock? Will they add more oil capacity? Any idea how much?
  14. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    They will be almost the same depth as stock. The oil level barely rises high enough to get into the clutch cover so there is not much added capacity available. Even if we made them an inch deeper that would only amount to a few cc's worth of oil.

The price will be somewhere in the ballpark with our other covers. $125-150 ish. They will be available in red and black.