Snapshots From Sunday 07/15/18

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dirtdame, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Finally have started to get the 501 dialed in....shock and fork springs, tires that I can live with, and cutting off the license plate holder (the new one that I bought to replace the one that the rear tire ate). The bike has close to 500 miles on it now. It would have had more if I hadn't wrecked my ankle...but oh well.
    So it has been hot, and the mountains have been getting some thunder storms. So I decided to go up to the San Bernardino mountains for a little spin yesterday. Humid and partly cloudy with a high temperature of around 80, it was short sleeve shirt weather for sure. A few rain sprinkles came down in the afternoon, and even a tiny bit of sleet mixed in at one point. Not too many trail riders out and about. I did a nice 90 mile loop with a lunch stop at my favorite restaurant in Big Bear. There were lots of left over puddles from the recent downpours for the bike and I to play in. It was bikey's first mud dousing. I'm really starting to enjoy the benefits and features that the mighty FE has to offer.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Who ran over the cat on you mud guard-the blaggard.
    Good to see you back on the big girl and playing in your natural surrounds DD.
    Yep nothing like a big bore for excitement. I put a G2 throttle tamer on my Beta 480
    it has been a life saver coming down very steep inclines and inadvertently twisting the accelerator
    on a bump.
    As about the only person to post photos many thanks for the effort DD.
    Dirtdame likes this.