smr 630 fuel injection tuner

Discussion in '610/630' started by Samu630, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Samu630 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    smr 630
    Hi guys, I have a question about a fuel injection tuner that the last owner of my smr installed on it:
    I don't understand how to set it and if it really helps to increase the engine performance...can you help me? IMG_20141016_092540.jpg
  2. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    JD Jetting power surge, their website has a good tutorial on how to use the tuner with a simulator to play with, which is where I think you got the screen shot. Not going to retype the instructions here. However, tell us what mods you have done to your bike (PU?), and what are the current settings of the tuner, and describe how your bike currently runs, and I'm sure you'll get some suggestions on what settings to use.
    Samu630 likes this.
  3. Samu630 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    smr 630
    Thanks for your advice about the website...now...i can try to explain you something about my bike settings...but I'm italian, so i have not a great knowledge of english...i have installed on my bike Arrow silencer, open air filter and I have removed "lambda" sensor...than there is the jd jetting (fuel tuner) set on:
    Yellow lights: 3/4
    Red light: 4
    Green light: 4
    Now in italy the weather is becoming cold...so the bike has some problems:
    when i accelerate it increase very much engine rotation so the bike has more acelleration...but lower speed! And with the high temperatures of summer all was ok!
  4. Samu630 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    smr 630
    Can you sent me the link of the simulator to understand how to use jd jetting?...I don't find it!