1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

small problems

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Last Lap, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

I was running a Hard 100 mile enduro this past weekend on my 09 310. Today I noticed oil in the air box and ontop of the swing arm. Is this just from droping the bike on the right side. And if it just the valve cover breather doing this than is there a fix or just leave in and stop crashind.

Also for those who do enduros can you roll mlies forward on the Husky trip part of the computer? Does not make sense not to be able to.

Anyway the bike is tough I put it threw everything this weekend and it just kept going. Even is stupid tight sections the bike never overheated. I did have aproblem with the key turning off once on me and the red ignition button somehow getting pressed in while riding shutting the bike off both times. I have to come up with a fix for that.

Attached Files:

2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    lastlap, yeah the oil leaking out of your airbox is the result of crashing on the right side. Nothing to worry about.
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    My TE450 does that. I hate it. There is a little recess that the oil pools up in, in the air box. I think I will try to use a different vent hose and reroute it somehow so that the oil can't get into the airbox so easily and quickly. The bike fell on it's right side once on a hillside so that the wheels were higher than the rest of the machine. It was very hard to upright and by the time I had it righted it had lost close to a pint of motor oil and was really hard to start and smoked for about five minutes before clearing out. Made a mess all over everything, too.:thumbsdown:
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    In addition to the motor oil that might be getting in there, compare the color of the oil on the swing arm/in air box to the color of the air filter oil - my bike had an over oiled air filter.