Sm610s Back Brembo Brake Binding

Discussion in '610/630' started by Richard Pink, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Richard Pink Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sm610s
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda C90
    Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering if anybody can help me with the back been no brake. I am recommissioning the bike after a lay-up of 2 years and found the back brake binding. I tried to push the pads back but couldn't move them. IT he piston looks very clean but there is a brittle piece of plastic in the piston note ( this is starting to break-up). I opened the bleed nipple and pushed the pads back this way. Replaced the brake hose for a new braided hose and fitted new pads. Then the master cylinder would not pump any pressure, I removed the check up and piston and the deals and bore were in good condition. After rebuilding I got a friend to help me and I was then able to get the brake working after bleeding again. After test riding the bike the brake started binding again. Can anybody give me any idea's what to do next. Should I check the piston seals next??
  2. Richard Pink Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sm610s
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda C90
    The should be back Brembo brake not been no
  3. ceevu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 610/630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Elefant, husaberg fe501
    Check that your mc to pedal rod is correctly adjusted,so fluid can flow from fluid reservoir to master cylinder. And/or your pedal moves all the way up and is not binding.