Slave piston

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by DirtyOldMan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. DirtyOldMan Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    15 Beta XTrainer 04 250 RFS
    Got it in the mail today. Scary fast shipping btw:thumbsup:

Right away I can see this is a much better part. That wider ring puts more rubber in contact with the cylinder walls. Two quick rounds of uphill bleeding and I've got a clutch lever again.
    Awesome!

I didn't check the price of a Husky oem part, but I happen to know that a Magura piston for a KTM is over $100.
    So here we have a better part at 1/2 the price. :thumbsup:
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    I think the oem husky piston is around $65, but ya, that was our intent. To make a better part at a cheaper price. :thumbsup:
  3. Aquavarna Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE310
    DUH! Last night I tore my garage apart with my buddy Pete looking for the slave piston. I think it is hiding from me! I just want to put you in my HUSKY - I promise you will like it there so please stop hiding!:excuseme:
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    The funny part of this, is that every time a part hides from you, it will always crawl out and sit in the middle of a nice conspicuous open space and wave at you the minute you come home with it's new replacement.:excuseme:
  5. jlk_250 Husqvarna
    A Class

I lost mine too. :doh:
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    You guys want I should make the next batch red or something?

But seriously, if you can't find your missing piston, give me a call and I'll give you a good discount on a replacement.
  7. Aquavarna Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE310
    FOUND IT Hiding in clementine box! But thanks much for the discount offer, you guys at 7602 are a Class act.
  8. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Ahhh yes the clementine box. Gotta watch out for those clementines they taste good, but they're ohh so bad. :D
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Got our last batch of clutch slave pistons back from the anodizers today. So they are in stock and ready to ship once again. For all those of you who ordered a piston when they were out of stock, we will ship your order tomorrow.