1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Should not have stopped by Halls....

Discussion in '2st' started by fletchman45, Apr 3, 2018.

1. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well I thought I had a cool idea..get my bikes serviced while doing a job in missouri...and throw tc suspension on te for weight savings...and then I saw it...Halls mocked up Rockstar 2018 tc 250 ..had fmf pipe and some other bling on it..of course I fell in love...so the te is gone and 18 halls rockstar 250 tc took it's place..my 17 tc sold quickly and for fun I picked up a ktm built 14 tc 125 with a 144 kit and low hours on it..
    The rockstar got the following done
    Engine...stealthy flywheel weight..fmf fatty pipe and 2.1 muffler..factory husqvarna map switch...13 tooth front sprocket..mates to and o ring chain...brakes enhanced by brake resivour extender.....heavy duty tubes installed front and rear...skid plate installed...bars cut to 29 3/4 along with ee h andguards and spoilers...ims 3.6 gallon tank...husky low seat...suspension revalved for fast old woods rider front and rear...grab straps installed front and rear....different husky clutch cover and cap...husky fuel vent cap..brake and clutch bling covers...gpr husky steering dampner...also a blem pipe guard not in photos that fit the fatty pipe...im sure I'm forgetting a few things...now I need the snow to melt and get in shape to ride this beast...so the te is gone and I think they sold it right away..i think..oh yea...flow wide pegs...what did I forget??? Wife d idnt understand what I meant by at least Husky thinks I'm a rockstar...i brought it home and she's like..yep looks like a dirtbike...life is short my friends...live a little dangerously..i got stuck twice last year and really felt like I could of used grab handles...time trials are coming....150 vs 250! 20180315_155737.jpg

Attached Files:

eddychecker, BenM, reveille and 9 others like this.
  2. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Congrats!
    fletchman45 likes this.
  3. hakkalugi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17' TE150
    grab handles are a nice touch!
    nice bike!
    fletchman45 likes this.
  4. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    Hang on tight! Gonna be a rocket!
    fletchman45 likes this.
  5. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    WOW... Nice bike............. I know you are gonna have some fun with this bike...
    fletchman45 likes this.
  6. jsromeo288 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    510smr TE300 701 @2smoke_romeo ig
    Wow that thing is amazing !! Wanna share the cost with us??
    fletchman45 likes this.
  7. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks! Actually the photos don't do this thing justice...i believe this is my coolest husky...although I had a soft spot for my fast by ferrachi 125..my heavy 91 260 exe cheater bike...or my first husky a twin shock 84 or 85 125....i love husky..even chapter 3...ah as far as cost..lmfao...im not sure....my wife just made a comment I could probably by a small car for what it cost...lol...really? I don't want no stinking ford fiesta .lol. I'm not exactly sure cause I traded in my 18 te 250..and I had the tank skidplate..etc...halls treated me great as always..now I hope I'm not faster on a 150 ..if this snow ever melts I'll find out..been cold in minnesota..
    Kam1 and LandofMotards like this.
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Fletch I've always loved your style man (way of thinking). Ride til Die. Next month is too far away to wait to buy that next machine.......GET IT NOW. Yessir, you will rip the woods on this thing.
  9. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV

Yep and that's why we all ride...We are on this earth for a certain amount of time and we need to make the best of it... And this one thing in life that I will never regret doing. I learned how to ride at age 9 and I will always thank my dad for teaching me how to ride.
  10. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Amen to that...on the male side no one has lived past 61 ...today I just turned 53...i will push hard until the almighty says it's time..when riding hard and aggressively I forget about all the everyday drama and bs..when a guy gets a new toy it's like christmas...im excited to ride..but its cold and lots of snow still...
    Jersey Woods and robertaccio like this.
  11. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I like your style as Well! I think you are more in tune with your bike then me and I admire that! I kind of get it set up good then don't experiment much... these bikes are just so good these days!
    Jersey Woods and robertaccio like this.
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    become one with machine..ooohhhmmmmmmm
    cbienusa likes this.
  13. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Nice bike! Looks like an absolute blast in the woods.
    robertaccio likes this.