Selling my 610 :( pricing...

Discussion in '610/630' started by MotAd, Jan 13, 2018.

1. MotAd Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM701
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Triumph Daytona 675
    Hey guys. Haven’t posted in a long time as haven’t ridden since birth of my daughter! That would’ve sounded like a nightmare scenario before we had her but truth be told, I’d rather hang out with her than ride at the moment. That may change in time though lol.

So my dilemma, I have 3 bikes and not riding any of them means I should probably think about shifting 2 of them. The first to go would be my 610. I’ve been putting this off for 3 years as I love this bike but it has been dry stored for that whole time without being out on the road so it should probably go. Question is how much?? I’m in the UK and haven’t seen one of these for sale for a long time. Bike is in really good condition, has never been dropped/crashed and have looked after it meticulously. Has a full titanium system on it together with a PC5 and a custom map. Has around 13,000 miles on it which I suppose is pretty high but it’s been fault-free the whole time I’ve had it. Oil changed every 1000 miles and had the cam chain replaced within the past 1000 miles (didn’t really need doing apparently but they told me that after they’d switched it!).

So what do you think would be a fair price and have these bikes reached collector status yet?!