1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Safety ceat

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by HEMITKN, Mar 28, 2010.

1. HEMITKN Husqvarna
    B Class

Looking for a safety ceet for my 1983 XC/WR175 project yellow, black, or blue. Does anyone have one for sale? Does anyone know where to purchase one. Thanks Mike:thumbsup:

Excuse my misspelling of seat. Crossing back and forth between ceet and seat. My bad.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    What the heck is a safety ceet?:excuseme:
  3. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    I have one in blue and I think someone else posted they had one. That's the only two I know of. Husky Products didn't offer them for too long and most likely sell too many of them. Not to sure if I want to sell mine just yet but if I do I will let you know.
  4. Leftcoast leftkicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi-Flite out here in SoCal still makes them, check out their web page.
  5. HEMITKN Husqvarna
    B Class

Thanks guys. Does anyone remember who made the ones that added the front section on and overlapped the two together? I'll check on the HiFlight awhile. Thanks Mike
  6. HEMITKN Husqvarna
    B Class

Ceet is the company among others that added some extra protection to the front of the seat so as to give you the abitlilty to slide farther forward. This also protected the family jewels in case of a smack into the tank, not very fun on metal tanked bikes.

Mike:thumbsup:
  7. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    The company Ceet is about nine miles away from my house. They got bought out recently by somebody, I don't know who. But they don't do very much in the way stuff for older bikes anymore.

Hiflite does make seats and covers. I just posted about an experience I had with them not too long ago, right here:
    http://www.cafehusky.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8784
  8. HEMITKN Husqvarna
    B Class

Wow, thanks sounds like not the place to get seat foam. I hopefully have enough junk seats that foam won't be an issue. I checked out the site and shot an email. Will see what I hear tomorrow. Thanks again Mike