RV2 and Rattray have a few words

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    SUMMARY:

1) He is not worried about dirt bike racing in EU
    2) He's got a HYDRO clutch to learn to use ...
    3) He mentioned that racing in the USA needs to change; Riding ~all yr long needs to stop or at least change in the states; maybe that will help with injuries?

http://www.vitalmx.com/features/Listen-In-Ryan-Villopoto-and-Tyla-Rattray,3671

[IMG]

He picks his words carefully here, same as Rattray; Both south like adults who have been around the block.

Good luck to both these riders in the 2015 MXGP season.
  2. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Its the truth.... I thought when McGrath went SX only it would start to change.... But since the lower guys cant make a living at it its gonna be hard to switch it.... only have the main event makes enough money to live on....
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I never realized how much harder our racing is over theirs ... Our guys race about every weekend for the SX and MX seasons ... EU races every other weekend for how long? Its no wonder we beat our guys to death racing in these series ... I have to say I can see why our guys aren't so ~high on MXoN with all the work they have all ready been through already.

Racing every other weekend is gonna be a cake walk over there for RV2 even if he does not win a single moto. What do their racers do for 2 weeks between races?

There will probably be no changes here as long as the $$ is what it is ... We all know that ... Make the SX tracks as safe as possible is about all I can see to help our riders.... Is it a race or a side show in the circus where some guy is riding a bike around inside a barrel?

--

This might be a micro look at the different cultures and the way we live and perceive life. ... France was cutting their work week back to 35hrs a few yrs back? Myself, I probably worked OT for the last ~decade I had a job. I'm all for hard work and it got me to where I'm at today but you can work a good mule to death also.
    racemx904 and 454x like this.