Rules

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    A very warm welcome one and all.

The goal of this site is to give a place for Husqvarna enthusiasts to have a place with a relaxed atmosphere to discuss whatever you want within reason – stories, trip reports, talk about the bikes, and whatever else may be on your mind. Non-Husqvarna owners are also welcome.

This is a High-Class forum – post accordingly. Attitude, helpfulness, spelling, punctuation, all count.

Motorcycle manufacturers and affiliates are warmly welcomed and encouraged to post.

Other commercial interests (bike dealers, websites that accept advertising, parts distributors, etc) can become a sponsor if they want to talk about (or draw attention to) their own business or products.

Every site operates differently and becoming a sponsor is not difficult on this site. Please use the "contact us" at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy.

Sincerely Dean
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I want to clarify/emphasize this particular issue :

This rule:
    This especially means that if you are going to say something negative about a business or individual then you need to be clear, articulate, and have full disclosure. Threads and posts casting aspersions without those qualities are not allowed. If you have a complaint we need to know the facts in a clear and easy to follow format.

Casting vague aspersions about a business or a person is not High-Class.
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    If you are making things with the intention of selling them on Cafe Husky, even if you don't consider yourself a business, you could be viewed as getting privileges for free which the sponsors are paying for. The Sponsors are the only reason this site can exist.

1) Use the Contact Us link (at the bottom of every page on this site) to ask permission before making things for sale on this site for the newer bikes. The delay time could be months, there are many of these types of requests and these types of things take a lot of time - if you do not get a reply do not assume you have permission.
    • If someone made up some graphics or a part for personal use and you wanted to help others out 'once' - that is probably ok.
    • If you are doing that multiple times, or even a large batch, that is completely different.
    2) In addition, please do not use Cafe Husky as a flea market. Only personal items can be sold.
    • If I put up for sale my 2006 TE250 that I bought new and personally used, that would be a personal item for sale.
    • If I found a good deal on a bike and bought it with intention of selling it, that would not be considered personal ad. Actually doing that once is no big deal, doing several is a big deal e.g. I bought multiple bikes (or parts) with the intention of selling, or buying & selling individual bikes (or parts) multiple times. For those of you who enjoy doing that, please use some other website to sell those items.
    Simple enough?

Regarding both of the above points:
    You may or may not be making money, you may be doing it because it is fun to do... it doesn't matter to the Sponsors that pay to keep this site running. This not only includes threads/posts but all other resources such as profile posts and Conversations (PMs).... because people like to share their experiences, sometimes on other forums, and the Sponsors see that. They are enthusiasts too and read many other forums.

I really really like people that take the time to make new things for the newer bikes, it is good for the brand, good for the riders, and it really helps others. :thumbsup:

If you have any concerns at all please contact me.

:cheers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.