Round 2 Glen Helen SRA GP MX SUN Feb 15

Discussion in 'Racing' started by HuskyT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. HuskyT Moderator

I'll be out at Glen Helen racing the SRA GP MX on Sunday.... would love to see some Husky's out there....

All skill levels and a lot of fun... January's track was amazing and Don has promised amazing tracks every race this year...

$10 gate $35 to race - race induced smiles are free!!!

www.sragpmx.com

T
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    hmm no HS this weekend,,,, very tempting,,,,,but very up in the air. I will check in with the crew and see if any are interested. R
  3. Leftcoast leftkicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Pass, the 430 still in pieces & it might rain (yeah, yeah...) and still need to set it up for race season. March?
  4. HuskyT Moderator

March works!:applause::cheers: come out and pit with us....

You do realize that only Honda's are made off Sugar don't you????

I'm planning on going even if there is a light rain..... if we have another Texas Toad Strangler I'm staying home..... mud races can be fun !!

T
  5. HuskyT Moderator

Race pics

Race pics from a wet and muddy race! Temp 31 degrees at 6:30 Race time 41 degrees...... Lot of mud pits , some axle deep mud, lots of slime everywhere.... picked up on my downhill speeds .... Got taken out once and held up by the same dude on the KX ( not his fault) Estimating top 6 finish

http://www.fullthrottlephoto.org/gallery/7378795_MzE3S#475266508_xggZS-X2-LB

http://www.fullthrottlephoto.org/gallery/7378795_MzE3S#475221168_yuvyV-X2-LB

http://www.fullthrottlephoto.org/gallery/7378795_MzE3S#475221570_DAUzH-X2-LB

T
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bravo Tim ! Glad to see you in the game,,and your 450 on the track Keep making the show!!

We just did an (4 of us) sss ride on Sun morn in some serious and technical hill country
  7. HuskyT Moderator

I ended up with 6th place on the Glen Helen Mud Run . Would have had another third if not for the two dudes who crashed right in front of me at the top of Mt St Helens and held me up.....
  8. husky rabbit Husqvarna

Hey Husky T, you probably already know this but the Prairie Dogs are having their Grand Prix at Glen Helen this weekend.
  9. HuskyT Moderator

I would like to make it but have other commitements. Also had an invite to ride Cahuilla Creek MX that I had to turn down..... :banghead:

What kind of course layout does the Praire Dog GP use? Similar to SRA? How many races in thier season?
  10. husky rabbit Husqvarna

Its a part of the Big 6 series in D37. One time a year the PDawgs hold their annual event there. I'm not a big Gp guy but I think you would enjoy it. They use the regional park and its a eight mile lay out. I'm going to spectate and find out more this weekend for you.
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    T the D37 big 6= husky bucks ! T the big six events are good,,at least the 29 palms gp that i did a few years back just was epic,,it rained the night before the race the layout was great if not a little fast for my taste, safe and lots of fun,,,had a full race dice with a suz RM on my 250Kato .
  12. husky rabbit Husqvarna

They used 50% of the National track all of the REM & Truck courses. Went up in the hills to regional park for a little asphalt racing and back to the National track. They have a full slate of races for the two days, from sidehack to vintage. The coolest part was that the P dawgs had a free peewee race on a scaled down version of the original course. Results can be viewed @ Big6Racing.com