Rockstar Husqvarna article...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by MotoMarc36, Jun 17, 2015.

1. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    ray_ray likes this.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    "no dirt-bike brand has ever made the two-pronged attack work, so the final verdict—if the market can support both—won’t come for a while. If it happens, it’ll be an accomplishment larger than Ryan Dungey’s Monster Energy Supercross title on a 450SX-F, larger than all that buzz the 2016 production KTMs are getting. No company has ever made two brands work at the same time in "

White KTMs are good
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    No motorcycle company that is......our hobby/biz/industry is small....GM for one example has many brands working, Ford as well, along with many industrial giants outside our miniscule dirtbike world. And I know we know that.
    Motosportz likes this.
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Sounds like they are all jumping on the Husqvarna branded band-wagon that I have ridden on my entire life ... Welcome aboard people and where ya been? We're taking this wagon to the top of heap ...

They even tossed Zach in there. :) Eli had his pit board last weekend ... Gotta be-careful hanging with the top-notch crowd ... They will rub off on ya ... Same as the bottom notch crowd will take you to their place also ...

[IMG]