Right side panel cover (white)

Discussion in '610/630' started by Dully, May 22, 2022.

1. Dully Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Not Yet ;)
    Anyone have one on hand or know somewhere in stock? Mine definitely didn't pop off on the highway due to the rubber mount failing :(.

Part no.8000H1884 for SMS630
  2. Ungarisch Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R, 2007 SM610, 2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Z1000
    right side is no longer available and used one rarely if ever come up for sale. Mine popped off too, went back several times to look for it and after the 4th attempt I thankfully finally found it. I would suggest for you to do the same if you know the rough viscidity of where it popped off.

FYI, the rubber grommet for the side panel is the same as head headlight mask grommet, which does not get worn out like the side panel one does. So if you do find it, swap the grommets and your side panel should be safe for another decade.
    WoodsChick likes this.
  3. Dully Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Not Yet ;)
    Little bump, if anyone finds one or has one available i will buy ASAP, no luck finding my old one
  4. Dully Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Not Yet ;)
    Hi Ungarisch, i found a panel with the red sms lettering on it, so im just going to remove the decal and revert it to the flat white i used to have. In regards to the grommet, do you know the part number?! I cant find it to save my life and i tried ordering a couple that were similar to the description that you said but they didnt fit properly.
  5. Ungarisch Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R, 2007 SM610, 2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Z1000
  6. Kodosero Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE630 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RXV 450/SMVX450
    Hello, I have ordered two side fairing from SWM RS650R and they can be mounted on TE630 without modifying anything.

Attached Files:

Ungarisch likes this.
  7. Kodosero Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE630 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RXV 450/SMVX450
    By the way, I have ordered a lot of spare parts and small parts from SWM, and the price of the parts is really interesting, very cheap!