1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Return Lowered Bike Back To Stock Height.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Doug Schloegel, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Doug Schloegel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 Husqvarna WR125 & 2001 CR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    1991 ktm 125 MX & 1993 KX 125
    Hey Guys,
    I’m looking at buying a 2013 WB165 bike that appears to be lowered. Current owner doesn’t have any information on the mods. I would want to return the bike to stock height. Would I be able to do this at a reasonable cost, considering parts availability and labor? I’m assuming spacer in shock, cut fork springs or spacers. If they need taken Apart, I should also revalve for my weight as well. Any info or suggestions will be appreciated.
    Thank you
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You’re on the right track. I’m guessing there is not a lowering link on the back. You might as well get proper springs and valving for your weight since your taking the shock apart to remove the spacer. I would say the same for the front as well.
  3. Hurky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 2010
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR480F 2008
    Not sure if this thing was also available outside of that store, It looks like it was something they did for their store...

https://endurorecambios.com/es/reca...18649-bulon-rebaje-altura-para-husqvarna.html

It is a excentric bushing that goes in the lower needle bearing of the shock. It lowers 2cm. I had it in my WR300, easy to check if yours has something like it, if it does and the part is still in good shape (they are easy to become corroded if not lubed regularly) you can twist it to the 9 or 3 o clock positions to get the original height, or even raise the back by 2cm by clocking it as 12'

Regards.
  4. Bill502 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR167 1978 CR250 1938 sw maus
    Other Motorcycles:
    1970 Triumph T100C 1973 Honda TL125
    I have an 2007 WR125 that is lowered 1 1/4 inches with just spacers in forks and shock no spring cutting and an easy restore to stock height.
    My bike is currently for sale and listed in the classifieds
    Bill