1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Rekluse Question

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by hammer, Oct 10, 2008.

1. hammer Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a Rekluse pro in both of my TXC450s. One of them is getting clutch chatter when you first take off. It is set up to spec and oil is change every 10 hours with Rotella T. Wondering if anyone has had this problem and found a cure.

Thanks
  2. terryth Husqvarna
    B Class

No cure, just an observation. I have had one for a number of years in my DRZ400 and have about 10000 miles on it. Mine only does a little chatter and squealing when the engines cold.
  3. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    I've had really consitant results with the Rekluse on my KTM's, so far on the HSQ's it's been more miss then hit.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Having sold and installed Rekluse since they became a company (7 years?) I have used a lot of them. The Pro in my TXC450 is the first one to squeal. I spoke to Rekluse about it and they have an "Anti Squeal" kit. Primarily was a KTM issue but they are finding more models that do it like our Huskys. The bottom line it it does not hurt anything. If you don't like the sound you might try the kit which I think is a washer or something. I have also found different oils do it more or less. Usually when I hear it I have come to a stop for a minute like waiting at a trail intersection, then when I go to leave I forget I am in 2nd or 3rd and go to take off and get the squeal.
  5. meslowmelive Husqvarna
    B Class

yep thats when i hear it , nothing to worry about its working when i hear that :applause: