1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Rekluse EXP 3.0

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Huskynoobee, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Thinking about going this route. Had a pretty good get off 5 miles into the race last weekend and tweaked my wrist. It was cold and rainy so by mile 60, it was nearly impossible to work the clutch, even with the Motion Pro cable. I like that it still allows the clutch to work as normal.

Anyone have experience with this on a 250? They still make them so don't want to wait too long.
  2. PawPaw Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TC 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Crf450R + old CB750
    I have used them on many bike, but not the 250. I really like it and it is tunable.

Paw Paw
  3. fastkx125 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650
    I have one on my WR300 and love it. Should have done it sooner. I still use the clutch to shift gears when I feel I should, but at low speed and hard rear braking I dont even touch it.
  4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    So, do you still get good modulation for the slow technical gnarly stuff when it needs a little slip? That's the thing I don't want to lose.
  5. PaulD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr250( sold)
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Sprint RS. Honda TRX300EX Be
    Looking at getting one myself just worried after spending $400 I won't like it????
  6. fastkx125 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650
    It works perfect in these conditions. The tight single track is when I'm most happy I bought it.

The clutch pull is even heavier now which is kinda shitty but you'll quickly get use to it. I worry about it more so I change the oil more, which isn't really a bad thing it's just somehting I think about. I use Maxima MTL as it fits all the standards Rekluse wants and it's what Maxima suggested I use, I love their products. No real Well but this... Type of situations I can think of. Worth buying for sure.
  7. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks for your replies. I guess I could always sell it if I don't like it.