1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

rear fender/guard 2012 TE310 with moulded cavity for tail light not MX style

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by rgormley, Jan 15, 2018.

1. rgormley Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    so i decided to test the strength of a rear fender by launching the bike up a hill and sitting the whole bike on it....it failed..

The issue i have is trying to get the same type of guard... millions of ufo/clones plastics out there ...BUT they are not the same as what i have!! mine have a intergrated/moulded rear cavity for the stop/tail light.
    all the ones in the usual places MX / EBAY/polisport/ UFO etc etc all look to be a plain trail bike type ie no light cavity

Even the fish part number for the bike from husky husky is 80B0 B0162 only shows the plain type. This is strange as the tail light shown as a spare part on th fish that would go into my guard is correct, but the gaurd they show wont fit it..i`m lost....

If anyone can guide me as to where to get this sodden thing..... 2012 TE310 rear fender (with internal rear cavity for the light)
    **the cavity part where the rear light goes is moulded into the guard, it`s not a "add-on"
    **the small side blinkers i added. (low profile)
    see photos of my guard (tail light is removed to show the cavity) light is held in place by 2 x 8mm bolts
    dont care if it`s OEM or aftermarket..
    (i`m in Australia, but happy to buy where ever...)
    Cheers,
    Richard

Attached Files:

2. 2wheeler Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    72 Suzuki TS185
    This looks identical to my 14 310R. Wonder if anyone is parting one out. I see what you mean about the part number. It shows the same PN for TC, TXC, TE. Maybe Halls Cycles could help?

fender.JPG
  3. rgormley Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    i ended up finding one OEM for $66 +$15 delivery. roadandriver.com.au near geelong
    80B0H1404 is the part number. it`s the "enduro" unit. and yup he confirmed it has the rear mold for the tail light
    2wheeler likes this.
  4. rgormley Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    he also said that they use the same picture for the mx (tc) and the enduro (TE) so yeah a little confusing