rear end pain on my te/sm 610

Discussion in '610/630' started by mcinfantry, Aug 26, 2008.

1. mcinfantry Husqvarna
    B Class

430 miles on SLAB. my butt hurts. got home and my renazco is in. ill put another couple hundred on wed or thurs... so ill get a good comparison!
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Congratulations! Let us know how it works out.
  3. GoFaster Husqvarna
    AA Class

On that note of new seats, I have a ride in scheduled with Corbin tomorrow for a new seat.
    Any thoughts to style / colors?

Thx
    Aaron
  4. ElDiablo Husqvarna
    B Class

That is the way to go but I refuse to pay for the seat and wait 3 months.:mad:
  5. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    I wasn't crazy about the idea myself, but I went for it anyway the stocker is so bad. Cruel and unusual is what it is. I got a chance to try a Renazco about 3 weeks ago on my 610 (thanks bass!) and was amazed at the difference. This was weeks after I paid for mine. I'm very glad I ordered it and can't wait til my build date of 9/29 comes around. The difference was huge.

I did 160 miles on my stock seat 2 days ago and I know what you mean about your butt hurting. I didn't notice how bad it was until that evening when trying to sit on chairs in the house. I was moaning.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You guys wanting Renazco seats may want to ask if there may be a time slot opening up earlier than the normal lead time. I'm not sure how they work those things but it may be possible that the schedule works like a doctor/dentist where time slots "open up" when people cannot make those appointments.

That was a hint.
  7. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    Hint taken! Inquiry on the way. Thanks

I know one came up recently for sale (trying to re-coup the customers money) that was abandoned. That was actually after my build date of 9/29, but the sooner the better for my posterior. :D
  8. GoFaster Husqvarna
    AA Class

New Corbin Seat TE510

Just got back from the Corbin factory yesterday. They made this seat for my TE510 in about 4hrs. as I waited. I went with a very plain theme in anticipation of the IMS tank in black. I kept the old seat for strictly off road riding, this baby is for dual sporting/street time. I will give a road report after this weekend.[IMG]

Attached Files:

9. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Looks sharp! I'm going to have to go that route as well if I keep riding it to work. Even the kids complain after a couple of miles on the back and they've got calloused butts.;)