1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Real Difference Between The 2014 Fe501 And The 2015

Discussion in '4st' started by huskyslut, Jan 31, 2019.

1. huskyslut Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE 501
    Other Motorcycles:
    CRF250X
    First time husky owner love the bike seems amazing! Im having some troubles, It seems as there is very little info in the forums and online about the 2014 FE 501 specifically. Every time I search 2014 I mostly get inquires about the 2015....Am I missing something, were there limited number of these bikes made? Is there a real or big difference between the 14 and 15? Should I be more or less searching for KTM bike specific info instead? If there is anything useful anyone can share that would be great. Thanks for helping!
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    the only difference is a minor visual graphics change. Don't pay too much attention to the backyard mechanics and engineers in the forums.....
  3. ggg Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250 14
    Other Motorcycles:
    NONE
    ktm/ husky 2014 are the same except for front and rear suspension, think the 15s just have a minor update on the shims in the forks and decals.

best thing you can do to your 2014 is remove the fork carts and install KYB, lucky or something similar, unless you think they are good forks for your conditions riding style,

i have 14 2 stroke done allot of stuff to this bike, but the best mod that effected the whole bike was KYB inserts, i re valved twice and it felt better but still same issues with the forks, i now under stand what great forks are and how they have changed the whole bike feel for trail riding

all 14 to 16 husky or KTM 500 are effectively the same, talking motors, big update was 17
  4. huskyslut Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE 501
    Other Motorcycles:
    CRF250X
    Thanks for the help everyone you two. This does help me out. At first I was thinking this was a one off year do to little info about it. I seem to have also been finding a lot of Husaberg FE 501 info to. To be honest the Body styling of the two bikes seem to identical. I really love the bike my only complaint so far is it does flame out. Now all I have to do is try and get through everyone's solution to see what really fixes it. I will also look into the KYB as well...