Question about Contingency Payout?`

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by mxer74, Feb 8, 2009.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello all,
    I have a quick question regarding contingency (of course particularly dealing the AMA D-17 Motocross races). I don't really know how to word it so I will refer to '09 payout schedule (so if you could look at the schedule and please let me know what you think). When looking at the Motocross schedule and for the Illini Super Series, does the +25 class pay the S5 Overall Payout or is only the 125 and 250 A classes get the Overall Payout. I know the +25 gets the L Level each payout where as the 125/250 A class gets the K. Pretty much, I didn't know if all classes are eligible for that S5 Overall Payout or just the 125/250 A classes since that is what the S5 is listed next to? Does this make sense to anyone or am I just rambling on.....???? Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Blake
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I have no idea but the main forum is a fantastic place for this thread.

Information/conclusions about contingency should definitely be put in the corporate section... but it would be better to hash out this level of detail in the main forum.
  3. 2whlrcr Husqvarna
    A Class

Ask Jay Hall.
  4. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Contact XTRM, they have also revised the D-17 list so you might want to wait and see if it changes on the website. I had a question and posted in the Important Info section so you might want to read that. http://www.cafehusky.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1792

But I think the answer to your question is that they want you to contact XTRM for any contingency related questions.
  5. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I sent them an e-mail yesterday morning, so I guess we will see if they respond. See ya.