1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Premix Tables

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by MattR, Feb 19, 2012.

1. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    Premix Tables

There are products on the market such as "Ratio Rite" which help riders determine the amount of oil per gallon of gas.

A better method for determining the oil for any quantity of gas is to develop your own premix table. Your premix table will allow you to determine oil for smaller quantities of fuel (such as emergencies on longer rides) or mix up larger quantities of fuel before a ride.

Here are premix tables that I have created for reference. I created tables for the most common premix ratios. You can print out these tables for your fanny pack or garage use.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    Very nice, useful for the yard equipment in the garage to. Thanks, I will print a couple
  3. Sendman Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husky 144
    i often see oil leaking from silencer, resonator and cilinder exhaust port in 125s husky, why it's need so much oil in gas? 3%!!! isn't is to much?
  4. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    I had some spooge running down the silencer at times. You need to change the silencer packing on a yearly basis at minimum. I ran 40:1 ratio in my bike and jetted the bike properly for it. The oil ratio is needed to lubricate the piston and bearings. Don't skimp on the oil ratio to prevent the dribble. It just indicates that your jetting is running rich and/or silencer packing is saturated and needs changed.
    justintendo likes this.
  5. Hurky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 2010
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR480F 2008
    I also did a table some time ago, for the metric guys ;):

[IMG]

The original spreadsheet is over here in case you want to adapt it to your needs

Regards.
  6. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    There's a great app on the Google Playstore (possible Apple appstore) called Gas Oil Mix, so easy to calculate those odd size premix figures!!
    Sendman likes this.