Powercommander sm610 fits sms630?

Discussion in '610/630' started by Superbas, May 16, 2016.

1. Superbas Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sm630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Tiger 800, harley 883r
    Hi guys, i can buy a used pcv with autotune buy it came of a mikuni sm610 (23-002 product number)

Is there a change this will fit plug and play on mu 2010 sms630? On the powercommander site it says i need 23-008. But there isnt mu h difference right? I can downloas the sms630 maps to it i think?

On the website theres also a generic pcv for mikuni so thats why i think the're the same

Please help me :-()
  2. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    I don't think anyone can say for sure, but I suspect it will work. Yes, the maps are different.

3. Superbas Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sm630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Tiger 800, harley 883r
    Hi Dynobob. I took the dive and bought the set. Connectors are the same, and got a reply from dynojet telling me to buy a new one, but sidenote that it should fit maybe the wiring lenght is different than the 610.

So next step to built in in, program the stock 630 mapping and autotune it :-). I dont have any open exhaust and opening the original is a lot of work i guess without bandsaw :-(

Live in the netherlands and these bikes are very rare here, so are the Accesories :-(
  4. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    I used an angle grinder to cut the original silencer on my 610. If you cant weld stainless, then you will have to find someone to help.
    Blazes had a REALLY good illustrated guide that i followed, but all the pictures have gone :confused:
    http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/de-catting-a-std-09-610.16972/
  5. Superbas Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sm630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Tiger 800, harley 883r
    haha yes i found that one, without pictures :-( maybe he reads this and post it again with pictures :-)
  6. larsvl Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630