1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Pipen' it at the start.........TX300

Discussion in '2st' started by robertaccio, Feb 20, 2018.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    and that's it...cam stopped..I hate it because this course was really fun and I think even the first/sighting lap we had a good time by the second and 3rd things were really flowing. Even that road section after the transponder gate by lap 2 I knew it and pinned it though there.
    BTW that KXF guy stayed ahead of me for a bit but relented in the single track about 1/2 mile further up the trail and let me by.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBk1jkmAWUw&feature=share
    NH-JP and BSBen like this.
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    That nasty old fence looked pretty close!
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    next few laps there were guys right near that first dip with wire in their wheels, no one injured by wire and yes it was barbed wire fencing to keep the cows in. Also it was not quite as close as it looks through the wide angle cam lens. Yes close but "safe" close as long as you kept it together on line and never look at it!!!
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    As I mentioned in the racing section thread, I finished 2nd place in 55+ open class----First loser....behind LR on his new YZ450FX, so I'm OK with that!!. Once the official times are posted we can figure out our OA position, but I think really good as not too many guys finished on the lead lap. They told me as I crossed the transponder gate into the white flag lap the OA pro was maybe 100 yards behind me, so I almost got lapped (but they had quite a head start into the course with our staggered start)---we did 7 laps
    another note my transponder tape was somehow intermittent through the gate, but Giovanni has his races well covered with desk mounted time keepers to back up the electronics, so all is well. He said be give or take 15 seconds ---no worries from me this is all about the fun factor competition. I will give my race detail in the race section. I just wanted to share my first viddy in a long time too bad it kicked off so soon. The TX300 ran perfectly from chug to on the pipe.
    Cosmokenney likes this.