Picking up TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by mxer74, Feb 14, 2009.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just wanted to express my excitement that I am picking up the TC 450 today !!!...........of course from Hall's Cycles ( www.halls-cycles.com)! Getting the JD Kit put in it today then it is being loaded into my truck....SWEET!!! I will post pics and everything but only after everything is put onto the bike (which is quite a bit of stuff, so pictures might not be for another week or so....I think everyone will be impressed once she is done). Just thought I would share.

Special Thanks To:
    Hall's Cycles (especially Jay Hall for all his help and knowledge, if it weren't for him I wouldn't be doing any racing in 2009), Husqvarna NA, 7602 Racing (Clay is an awesome guy, super easy to deal with, and makes some SUPER NICE and QUALITY products, be sure to give 7602 a shot next time your in the market), P3 (Eric is a great guy and makes some of the BEST carbon fiber products out there for Husqvarna bikes), Dirt Tricks, a certain exhaust manufacturer (you will all soon find out...:D), and Decal Works (e-mail m.sheldon@decalmx.com , which is Matt "Moto" Sheldon", for any of your Husqvarna graphics needs - please let him know that Blake Young sent ya :))

Blake Young
    * BTW, I got all my graphics from Decal Works yesterday (www.decalmx.com) and they look WAY BETTER in person than the templates show. The will look awesome once applied.

See ya later
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Very Sweet can't wait to see some pics after you pick her up.

Maybe once you ride er a bit you can do a small write up.

:cheers:
  3. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Absolutely. I really am interested in how these newer Zokes work compared to the '07's I raced. Will certainly be posting updates and write-ups. Thanks!

Blake Young
  4. HuskyT Moderator

Great news Blake!.... I am looking forward to seeing the new bike !

T