1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Perfect weather

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by 268fords, Nov 26, 2017.

1. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    Just wanted to post a picture of a dirty Italian stallion. Perfect weather at Stonyford yesterday. Weather was overcast and in the low 60’s. Dirt was perfect and no dust. I’m still loving this beast 9 years later. 9A7F8E0C-4C7D-4219-B349-79A62D62804A.jpeg 669091E3-27D6-48EB-8180-2D772E49A8C0.jpeg
    Proper, Rot Box and NCSteve like this.
  2. Mehusieni Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMR 510 (2008)
    All we get in Finland is rain or snow. About 4 months left until I can ride again :/
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Good to see an old warhorse in great working order. Tough bikes, my 510 had massive power, was a brilliant trail bike. Glad to see she is still giving you joy.
    268fords likes this.
  4. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    She definitely isn’t hurting in the power department. Climbing hills is always fun. It’s downhills where she shows her weight. I hate to say it, but this was the first time this year I have finally had time to go riding.
  5. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Seemingly defying conventional wisdom, my 2010 TE-250 is still running perfect and is an excellent woods bike for rocks.
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Well at least you are in California, I assume its year round riding like OZ.
    I did not find my 510 too challenging going down hil,l although I was 13 years younger and still bounced back then. The only issue I had was directional change in the tight. The big thumper wanted to keep going straight. But for over all riding in all conditions a big bore is still tops for me
  7. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    wait... what?

I just realized you live about an hour away from 5 official OHV areas (Cow, Stony, Knox, Prairie, Carnegie) and the highways around you to get to the 3 in the north are some of the best in cali for dualsporting (but not if you're towing a toyhauler). Indian Valley & Oasis, Middle Creek are options and I betcha if you hang out on the north end of Calistoga under Saint Helena you'll find some locals riding there.

...so I'm betting that you ran out of time and life got in the way or something? :o

ps- Looks like davis flat in you pictures? I guess an hour is kinda pushing it if you're going there; probably closer to 2.
  8. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    It’s been a busy year so far. Trying to get everyones schedules to match for a ride has been next to impossible. That is Davis flat. I never realized that thanksgiving weekend is Stonyford’s busiest weekend of the year. Davis flat was completely packed.