Paradise by the 08 WR250

Discussion in 'Ray Ray's Corner' started by ray_ray, Feb 19, 2020.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Even at the ripe age of 62, United States SS ~safely in ~hand as we speak, a home in the great state of WA that finally recovered its' price after the previous rebumkin debacle of 2007, worth more than I need, ...myself, I set here listening to Meat Loaf singing a song that reflects many of our teenage yrs because he could not afford a room? Is this all real? Is this the best it can get? What's it gonna be, boy? lol.......

Highlands of Cebu, road last graded ~3 yrs ago .. :(

20200220_020808.jpg

--
    As promised, Paradise By the Dashboard Lights; this song being written has got quite a history also.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    What sound comes next from my USB device, the one I carry in my pocket across these mountains just in case I find a USB player? Melissia Etheridge! I know there are only 2, maybe 3 gals here counting Phoenix, the one who fixed my 2010 TC250 Husky and its' starting issue ..I still like applauding her and both the other hard chargin' females here in the cafe.
    --

A little deeper heading west on my Husky.. This view is back towards the east, towards America or maybe Canada? Those 3 small bumps just to the left of that shrub to the left of my bike, I call the 3 Kings that reside on the eastern seaboard side of Cebu; serves as a landmark for my Husky and how deep we might be at any time we ride..
    20200220_020840.jpg
    For whatever reason, the Camotes Islands were very visible in the background but the camera and this upload ~trashed the view out.
    --
    Such a cool song here and Melissa delivers it as only a woman can sing it and have any meaning to the words.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARmH4FcDKHA

--

The 3 Kings are on the far ridge on its' right side; only about ~18(?) miles as the crow flies; yep, that road is not flat and not easy; does that Husky look anything but at home + bada$$ ready?
    20200220_020922.jpg

--
    I get to sleep, get up tomorrow, do all this again, starting from riding my Husky out my front door and into the mountains... After a decade of 'Full time' dirt bike riding, maybe even full service(?), such a life can be a bit ~scary and definitely not for everyone.