1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Open injector circuit.

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Szymon1325, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Szymon1325 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2008
    Hello, I have a problem with Husqvarna, after connecting to ibeat, I get a 2080 error. The fuel pump not priming and there is no spark. I have two ECU: one original from 2008 TE 250 and one from TE 310 2009, on the original ECU the fault was displayed earlier, but on another ECU there was no problem and the pump was priming and there was a spark, but now after I disconnected the tank and replaced tilt sensor resistors ( earlier i have a fault with tilt sensor but after I change the resistors the error no longer shows.) the fault is already on each ECU.
    I checked the fuses (ok) , but I only have two fuses connector, in the service manual I saw that there should be three fuses. What should i check to get rid of the problem? Sorry for my bad english :/
  2. OlderHuskyRider Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 450 - last of the ITA motors
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kwaka KLE, HD FXDWG
    Re-check the fuses, with a voltmeter. or replace them them with new fuses.

You must check the entire length of the power wire for the coil and the fuel pump AND the ground wires for the coil and the fuel pump. partially disconnected wires, rubbed bare wires can be make your problem come and go every time you take the tank off and move stuff around.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Szymon1325 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2008
    How can I check that the ECU is good or not fried ?