1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

O2 Sensor Plug - TE310/Husky Service

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by HUSQVNA, Jul 8, 2009.

1. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

So I bought my TE310 in early May and to this day I STILL don't have the manuals for the bike, or the O2 sensor plug from the power up kit. The PU kit that comes with the bike had a note instead that said the plug was on back order. The manual, well, they just sent the wrong one with the bike. Dealer was told the manuals were offically in route over 2 weeks ago. This was after personally putting a call into Husky's customer service department where they assured me it was being expedited, and the plug was in route as well. I'm giving them some time to correct this situation, as I know things happen, but anyone else having similar issues getting their O2 plugs, manuals, etc? Curious. Expect more from Husky/BMW being a bit of an under dog here in the US to some of the other options out there.
  2. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    Could have called George at Up-tite and had it in a couple of days. (the O2 plugs) No idea about the manuals but thats another issue. Give George a call, see if he had the same problems from Husky/BMW when he preped and delivered the 310's.
  3. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yeah, I'm sure I could venture outside the box to find a plug, and may have to, but want to give Husky a chance to get it right. Just wondering if there are others out there having similar issues. Seems odd.
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just get your dealer to order a plug. I have been shorted on a lot of plugs and instead of fighting with Husq, I just ordered a new one and moved on.
  5. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dealer is being told they are on back order from Husky and their hands are tied. I'll give it another week, then I'll be calling some of the other Husky dealers in the US to locate one. I'm just peeved Husky told me several weeks ago one was in route, only to still be waiting.
  6. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I had an extra one laying around last week but am not 100% sure if it is still here. Let me know if you cant find one locally.
  7. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Well that's awful kind. Sure appreciate the offer. I'm holding my breath Husky's gonna come through for me and show me they really are the company to beat!
  8. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Nearly certain I've seen those plugs setting around at George's.
    He's heading off for a few days till around the 16th so give him a call soon.
  9. Vansmack Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mine was missing from my box of goodies when I bought my 09 TE450. When I told my dealer he said he would order me a replacement, instead I ordered one of these from the Thumpertalk store for about $5. It actually comes in black and looks just like the other plugs on the bike. It's in the street parts section under Drag Specialties, part number 7806-1564

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PU_78061564

[IMG]
  10. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great option, thanks. Looks like it costs twice as much to ship the thing as it coststhough! Funny how that works out... Tried an oil plug from napa I read about in another post which didn't fit at all. Goofy thread on it. Assuming this is the same thread as I'll find on my 310's pipe though?
  11. Vansmack Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yeah, I just ordered a bunch of other crap too at the same time to make it worth it. Check out the Drag Specialties website, you can search for local dealers. Most Harley/chopper type shops are dealers for them, you can order it locally and save on the shipping. Just drive your American car there when doing so, not your Husky. :lol:

Looks like there are a few shops in Tucson. That's what you get for living in the sticks. :lol:

http://www.dragspecialties.com/
  12. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

So the O2 plugs about a week or two out yet, but I wasn't impressed when they told me Husqvarna is going to start issuing paper copies of the manuals in VERY Limited supply. Something to keep in mind at the time you buy your bike. If you want one, and don't get one, you better be pretty vocal about it or your likely going to get it on disc. Discs are nice, but no substitue for having a book right there in front of you to flip through.