1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

no crank

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Last Lap, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

My 310 does not crank. I jumped the switch at the handle bar and that did not work. I jumped the pony switch next to the battery and it does crank. Both the fuses were good. The test light shows power at all the wires going into the pony switch. Is there a way to test that switch? Or any other ideas.
  2. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

I know this is a dumb question, but is the kill switch on?
  3. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Even dumber question... Are you pulling in the clutch? I know....... Took me longer than I care to share before I figured that one out!
  4. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Recently I needed to take my friends streetbike to the shop for him because his finger was broken and he didn't want to ride it and as I started to pull away, stall...start...let the clutch out, stall. Doh, kickstand! I felt pretty dumb considering I ride his bike pretty regularly because it's garaged at my house. Sorry for the tangent.
  5. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

After reading your responses it dawned on me to check the clutch switch. Sure enough one of the wires came unpluged. Thanks Jeff
  6. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Glad to hear it! I see you're not far away. There's a dual sport run a week from this Sunday. You should come out; it looks like a blast.
  7. Last Lap Husqvarna
    A Class

dual sport

Where is the start point?
  8. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class