1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Newbie & looking for feedback on 09TE 310

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by cmonomo, Jul 3, 2009.

1. cmonomo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310
    Would like any feedback on the 09 TE 310. Any and all information is appreciated. Currently own a 08 KTM 530 EXC. Mainly riding single track trails.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It would fit you nicely! :thumbsup:

Toss around just like a TE250 but much more umph.

The downside is it will also be tossed around in the wind on the freeway compared to the 450/510 but choices are a good thing to have.

Feel free to come test ride my TE250 if you want.
  3. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a tread in here somewhere about my 09 TE310 experience. Was a bit hesitant at first, but not any more. I'm coming off big bore KTM's as well. LOVE the bike. Don't expect the same grunt of course as you get with the big boy Katoom, but expect JUST as many grins. Bikes awesome. The more seat time I get, the better the motor runs and the more I like it. The more agressive you are on it, the better she runs. Mind you, taking it easy and just tooling along is a hoot too. Really impressed with the bike from all aspects. Suspensions going to take a bit to dial in for my liking, but that's a personal preference in my mind. Bike still handles like a champ. I'm a convert, even changed my KTM licence plate to HUSQVNA! I know.. I'm a dork, but their that good....
  4. cmonomo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310
    Well I picked up my new 310 this morning. I bought it from MotoXotica in Vacaville CA. Great experience buying the bike from Dan. I notice the bike has a cool Cafe Husky sticker. Coffee and Ktmtom thanks for the reply. Coffee I hope to do some trail riding with you. If anyone else has more info on the 310 please reply and share the details.
  5. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dean doesn't ride anymore.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Yes the bikes keep getting better in the first several hundred miles :thumbsup:

You are a convert!

Awesome! They are good people :thumbsup:

Love to do a trail ride. Let me know when.

Depends on the definition of 'ride' I suppose. Do I want to try to keep up with people that ride fast? no... Do I want to explore at my own pace with a small group of other riders - yes! :thumbsup:

I was never fast, ever. Adding to that some medical issues caused initially from a riding incident and I've decided to keep riding to a slow pace.