New Product! X-lite oil filter guard

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    For 250/310 X-lite models. Here is our oil filter cover guard. The cover is machined out of solid billet 6061 not stamped or bent sheet aluminum. It protects the outside of the filter cover as well as in front and on bottom. It extends up high enough to protect the banjo bolt area. These took a loooooong time to design and produce but we did our best to keep the price as low as possible. Price is $47.95 http://7602racing.com/husqvarna_te_tc_txc_250_310_xlite.php

Thanks for looking.

Copy (2) of husky pics 002.JPG

Copy (2) of husky pics 010.JPG

Copy of husky pics 009.JPG
  2. swamp Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    yea
    hey 7602 .
    i received my filter cover guard today (thanks for the koozie and stickers you rock !)

im always bashing trees and boulders, basically the bottom of my bike takes regular abuse.

one of the bolts from my oil filter cover (the other two are similar). this happened even with the skid plate mounted:

[IMG]

its bent in 3 different directions and the head is rubbed off.

your guard looks awesome. thank you for including three new bolts with your kit. as you can see, i needed them.

pics for ya'

(without skid plate)
    [IMG]

guard with skid plate:

[IMG]

shameless bike love picture:
    [IMG]

well.. time to go smash it !
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Wow Swamp, it looks like you are very good at finding rocks and stumps! :lol: Thanks for your business and I hope you are happy with our products.