1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

New Husky???

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Bandit, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Bandit Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a 2010 TXS 510 Husky and due to medical issues didn't really get to ride it a whole bunch over the last 5 years. Maybe 3 or 4 outings a year. Finally getting ahead of some of my issues has allowed me to ride just about every weekend over the last 5 months. I'm not where I need to be physically, but I'm getting there. I am an ex desert racer but that means nothing now, so let's just say Ihave evolved in to a very safe, but mediocre vet trail rider and desert play rider. I'm really starting to gel with this Husky, but it wears me out pretty quick if I try picking up the pace a little because of the vibration. So hear is my question, if I get a new Husky fe501s or te300 will I notice an improvement? I get that it's newer and should be better, but will it be a noticeable improvement in handling, suspension and vibration? Btw, I'm a big guy, even after losing 30 pounds, I have another 30 pounds to go.

Any help or giluidance is appreciated.
  2. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

you might want to see if a shop will have a demo day or see if a nobody on here will doing a ride, see if you can go along, try someones bike if it is what your looking at. IMHO
  3. Bandit Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have pretty much decided to sell my Husky and move on. I love riding it all the way up until I am worn out, which is happening quicker than it should for the pace that I am riding. It will be a sad day when it's gone. She is a beauty!
    20160421_182525_resized_1.jpg

Attached Files:

4. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    You do have a great bike there Bandit. I have the TE 510 and I know what you are saying about it. I recently rode my g/f's '08 TE 250 w/310 kit. Spent all day on it riding s/t and dirt roads to and from. The only place I missed the 510 was on the roads and the crazy fast speeds the 510 can do. On the s/t the 310 was in one word awesome (me 6'1'' 225lbs). All the power needed to navigate and climb what ever the trail threw at us, with out having to fight to keep the front end down like the 510, no nasty vibs either. If you can find a '09-'10 TE 310 give it a try. It may be the bike you are looking for.