New Husky Owner / Problems 2000 Te610e

Discussion in '610/630' started by Will H, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Will H Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2000 TE610e
    Hello Cafehusky. I recently purchased a 2000 te610e. The bike was in pretty good shape but had a couple minor leaks / damage to repair. I ended up fixing a small coolant leak on the upper radiator hose and notices a very small oil seep at the stator cover.

I removed the stator cover to find a shoddy JB weld repair on a crack (must've been dropped on it's side). I finally received my replacement stator cover. I pulled the flywheel while I was in there and replaced the inner gasket as well. I reassembled everything and noticed a very small chip in one of the magnets, it did not appear large enough to worry me. Upon starting the bike it idled and ran well, I shut it off to gear up for a test ride and now have ZERO spark. I have some photos from inside the stator as I opened it back up to check if a magnet became dislodged etc. Everything looked the same as usual. I have some photographs of the inside. anything look too far out of place to you guys? I tested the kill switch as well and it checked out.

Attached Files: