New 2 Stroke Enduro from China!

Discussion in 'Non-Husqvarna Motorcycles' started by Miezie666, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Miezie666 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2x YZ 125, 1x YZ250 2005, XT600 2KF
  2. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Kinda neat I'd like to see one
  3. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    I wouldn't mind beating one up for a bit.
    Looks pretty slick.

I especially like the stick shoved under the frame to get the shot just right! Couldn't cut a piece with a saw, had to break it over their knee? Or across each others backs?

It does look good though.
    oldbikedude and shawbagga like this.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Looks ok but bloody heavy at 115Kg(253lbs)!
  5. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Be afraid. Be very afraid. Hmmm......I wonder if KTM/Husqvarna Austria Corporate will see this and sell its employees and assembly
    facilities down the road to maximize executive level profits, completely backed and festered.....er, I mean fostered, by government
    backed shills and lobbyists (read-bribes) like another country I know. Build em' in China!$

I try and avoid anything Chinese made......which is almost impossible to do these days. Russia....China....good place for these bikes.
    Maybe their future ISDE teams will be riding this POS to DNF stardom in the not too distant future.
  6. Miezie666 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2x YZ 125, 1x YZ250 2005, XT600 2KF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYTXr1yAJc

here some moving pictures of the final result...

I dont expect this bike to be flawless.
    having owned a few italian huskys i know some bikes needs their owners to sort out things in the first place before hitting the track.
    Think about all the chinese dirtbikes/pitbikes over the last 15 years- first they were all crap...
    whats about the Christini/Borossi/Asiawing 450 (CRF450 Copy), Whats about the X-Moto/Crossfire 250... i can see their build quality getting better every day!

BTW: does KTM produce some bikes in India?
    PaulC likes this.
  7. silverstreakNZ Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82cr500,76gp360,90wr250,81 420AXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    74 tm400 , 02 gasgas ec 300
    The dt230 was listed as 30kw/40 hp . That's actually a realistic amount that 80 % of the population could throughly enjoy
  8. Bigbill Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '83 250wr
    Other Motorcycles:
    0 right now
    Send the bikes here with a parts support system.

A new winter Olympic sport? Snow biking?
  9. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

We are in the need for a competitive dependable low cost dirt bike...remember the 1992 kdx 200.... 2999...10k for a Mac daddy dirtbike seems outragous.. in 2004 the Chinese got brave .. they tried Stealing the name rupp (I owned everything from rupp minibikes....motorcycles...go joes...nitros...they even copied the old rupp slogan in there brochure...of course I bought one for the h ec of it and it was reliablebelieve it or not h ec the bolts d idnt even rust!! But rupp put a quick stop to it so there are only 2003 Chinese rupps running around...i have no clue what to think of this unusual bike...i would hate to jump and the weld brakes...frame snaps and you catapult into a tree killing yourself ...id like to see one up close..
    NH-JP likes this.
  10. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    I agree with fletchman45.
    I came to riding dirt bikes later than most.
    Ordered my first one online through eBay.
    A lifan 200 4 stroke.
    Was it built cheaper than a Honda, you bet.
    But it was short money, and got me involved in the sport.
    Worked just fine, and did everything I needed it to.
    Would I jump back to riding one now, no way. It would be too far backwards in my riding progression.
    But definitely a right “time and place” bike.
    People still love their tw200’s, and these bikes seem way sportier than that.
    robertaccio, BILLF and fletchman45 like this.
  11. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    looks nice. id totally hit it.

parts supply/support has me worried though. may or not be an issue at some point.

i have clients that go buy knock-off ATVs and SxS's, smack a tree or tag a rock then come in for repairs...and well...some parts are all over ebay...then some parts are nowhere to be found. they dont realize it at the time, cuz hey, i know its exciting getting a new toy, but if ya buy an OHV from wal-mart, pep-boys or home depot, good luck getting service or warranty work.

price is a consideration. product support is key!

sometimes ya git what ya pay for.
  12. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    These Chinese bikes are somewhat where South Korea's Kia and Hyundai were 10 years back. Not quite mainstream a tad clunky but did the job well enough. The next 3-5 years will see monumental changes and quality improvements.
    I just lament the gradual loss of innovation and interest from Japan these days. They are retreating rather than confronting the Europeans.
    NYCMX likes this.
  13. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    More like 20-30 years back. In 84 Hyundai came to Canada and quickly became the number one import. Were they good cars? Not really, but they were good enough and they were cheap.

I've been saying it for 10 years now, it's only a matter of time before we start to see competition bikes from China. They may not be there yet but look at what we're comparing them to. I was around in the heyday of motocross and remember that people weren't buying Japanese bikes because they were good. They were buying them because they were cheap and good enough. And with today's prices I think we'll see that all over again with Chinese bikes.
    NYCMX likes this.
  14. NYCMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 TE310R,13 Strada,
    Other Motorcycles:
    1977 Rm125,78 Rm125, 80 RM125...KTM
    I saw and rode one down here in Florida,TSE250. It was a street legal 250 2t. It was a little under powered in the deep sand, but the suspension was good. Seemed to be a fun woods bike. Good brakes, Handled well decent suspension Billet parts here and there. I will post pics when I get the chance. I would consider buying one but my garage is currently full. I think it was around $5600.
  15. NYCMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 TE310R,13 Strada,
    Other Motorcycles:
  16. NYCMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 TE310R,13 Strada,
    Other Motorcycles:
    IMG_20180613_161919.jpg
    454x and shawbagga like this.
  17. NYCMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 TE310R,13 Strada,
    Other Motorcycles:
  18. gaz Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Yeah...nah.
  19. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Is it like Chinese food? Ya know you think you're done, then 20-30 mins later you go back for more?
    lankydoug likes this.
  20. NYCMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 TE310R,13 Strada,
    Other Motorcycles:
    I only rode it for 15 minutes in the woods with a still healing shoulder injury. I hope to ride it again this week ,now that i'm kinda healed. Cool that it's electric start and oil injected. I'm bringing my 310R and 150sx to compare with it. I may want to get one as a cheap street legal 2 stroke. It comes with the lights and speedo in the box...and the title is street legal here in Florida. Seems to be a last generation KTM frame with an old Yamaha DT250 motor.
    robertaccio likes this.